1. You may cancel the contract without liability in the following circumstances:
1.1 Save as provided below, where the contract is for the supply of products, within the period of 28 working days from the delivery of goods, provided that where the goods comprise an electronic version of any material, this right to cancel does not exist; and
1.2 Where the contract is for the supply of services, within the period of 7 working days from the date the contract is formed, provided that the right to cancel the contract shall not exist where we have, with your agreement, already commenced performance of the services.
2. Where you exercise your right pursuant to condition 1.1 to cancel the contract, you shall forthwith return the goods in the same condition in which they were dispatched to you and in the original packaging, at your cost using a reliable method of delivery. You are responsible for the item until it reaches us. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting.
3. The return details are provided with the delivery of the products.
4. You may not return or exchange personalised items unless the products are faulty and we will not refund vehicle signage or personalised stationary where information given by you is incorrect.
5. Words used here shall have the same meaning as those words in the terms and conditions on the Logic4Trade site, unless the context requires otherwise.
Download Returns Form PDF